Design and branding are much more than just brochures, stationery and a logo and represent your marketing communications. If infused in the right way with your digital marketing strategy, design and branding can maximise your online marketing efforts and amplify your social media reach, all whilst uplifting your bottom line.
It's all about customer experience!
As a full service marketing agency, we also offer design and development services to able to redesign your website for the optimal digital marketing effectiveness.
- Our team here is technology neutral and that means we are able to advise on the best online platforms for your business without any sort of web development bias.
We also value good designs and value even more the UX (User Experience) that your target audience is likely to have with your website. In that sense, we work with the User Experience Design rather that just the idea of having a pretty website. In this sense, we are able to infuse proven designs that actually work and that can drive user engagement and conversions for your website visitors.
- This effectively means auditing what you represent as a business, what you actually do, who your customers are and actually how your customers perceive you.
As a digital marketing agency, we work with you to understand these attributes and work around them to create the right branding and design to effectively influence your target audience in the right way – this allows your digital marketing strategy to be on brand as possible to steer marketing efforts in the right direction. If you’re just looking for pretty things that don’t work, then you’re in the wrong place.
- We highly value the creative and scientific process of building wireframes to deeply understand how your website would look like – we can plan, experiment and build to find the right designs.
- We think about the user first, depending on the personas we are targeting, we will try to analyse their behaviour patterns and how they would behave on the website and go on suggesting the best paths that they should take – all infused in the design.
- So many agencies out there will just think about design, however, design is nothing without functionality. We are very critical to push solutions that actually can solve complex engagement issues with the designs that we can produce – in this sense, the design serves more than one purpose.
- Many companies are protective of their brands and they should be – we assist in creating a style guide that will really help to guide any future designs. In this way, all the design and user interfaces share a common template without having to worry about different departments messing up the branding in your business.
- In this instance, we look at both the visuals and the data flows. It is critical to understand the loops in data acquisition and in this sense we advise on the best paths of how to connect the most effective user experience with your systems. Digital transformation to us doesn’t mean optimising existing systems that might not work for you in the future.
- We combine the user interface with the user experience to create something unique for your target audience. In this respect, not only things are pretty but they also work. There is no sense in having nicely designed user interfaces but which cannot fulfill from a marketing perspective what your customers are looking for.
Use a marketing first approach rather than a design one!
We make use of data to make informed decisions about design and user interface for better customer experience.
A logo is not just a symbol that represents your business?
It goes beyond that, it represents your brand with a set of attributes that projects who you really are. A brand is designed in such a way that it impacts your target audience so that you can build brand experiences in the right way.
- Wish to use Google analytics or any other analytics on your website and tie your online analytics to your Business Intelligence or even reporting strucure to help your business development?
- Wish to have a better, cleaner and more user friendly website that is capable of growing and expanding on any services and cater for any marketing campaigns you will be deploying anytime?